Adeptus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adeptus

There is only war so why not enjoy it? Join the community that unites communities! Sign up now! What are you waiting for?... Stop reading this and sign up!

3 posters

Do you like the layout of the site?

Poll

Rate the layout of the site from 1 to 10.

[ 0 ]
    Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_left0%Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_left0%Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_left33%Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_left67%Do you like the layout of the site? Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    MasterChief
    MasterChief
    Admin

Kills : 103

Do you like the layout of the site? Empty Do you like the layout of the site?

Post  MasterChief Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:11 am

I was just wondering what you guys though of the efficiency, layout, style and theme of the new forums. Vote above. Please sign up if you haven't yet!

-Adeptus

Last edited by MasterChief on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Black-Napalm
    Black-Napalm
    Enginseer
    Enginseer

Kills : 5

Do you like the layout of the site? Empty Re: Do you like the layout of the site?

Post  Black-Napalm Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 am

i love it so far but there is one little thing when you click on a poll and you haven't voted the background is dark gray and the writing is black... or is my computer being stupid again?
    MasterChief
    MasterChief
    Admin

Do you like the layout of the site? Empty Re: Do you like the layout of the site?

Post  MasterChief Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:46 am

Nope, I see that as well. Thanks, I'll try and modify that as soon as possible.

EDIT: This may take some time as I am not yet quite familiar with the template. Until then, I guess you could just highlight the text (click and drag). Please bear with me guys.

-MasterChief
    Vartan
    Vartan
    Enginseer
    Enginseer

Kills : 7

Post  Vartan Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Ah, I accidentally voted for a 3 out of ten when I wanted to select 8 out of 10. Sorry about that, is there anyway I can change my vote?
    MasterChief
    MasterChief
    Admin

Post  MasterChief Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 am

I edited it so that you may now change your vote.
    Vartan
    Vartan
    Enginseer
    Enginseer

Kills : 7

Post  Vartan Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Great, my vote has been changed. The reason for which I voted an 8 is because I have noticed that the layout of this website isn't very friendly with polls, as you cannot see the writing unless it is highlighted, but please bear with us, it's a new website and MasterChief and I will attempt to fix it as soon as possible.

*Edit* Alright, I have tweaked the administrator controls and I've changed the layout to be more poll friendly. If any of you have any other suggestions concerning the site, please let MasterChief and/or myself know, and we'll see if we can improve the website. Regards,

-Vartan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm