Adeptus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adeptus

There is only war so why not enjoy it? Join the community that unites communities! Sign up now! What are you waiting for?... Stop reading this and sign up!

2 posters

Army Showcase

Greywolf
    Greywolf
    Adept

Kills : 5

Army Showcase Empty Re: Army Showcase

Post  Greywolf Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Actually, it is a mistake I'm glad I made. Don't know if you can see the other one, but he is low in the hatch, but still has his hands on the gun. I put the torso on top of the hatch instead of coming up from underneath. The same with the other one. You just put the legs on the top half which raises him up out of the hatch more. After seeing them the "correct" ways, I am happy that I did this. The other one would just have his head sticking out and the second would be about the height of the first. Twisted Evil
    MasterChief
    MasterChief
    Admin

Kills : 103

Post  MasterChief Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Wow, I love the marine sitting on the hatch of the Rhino. How did you do that?
    Greywolf
    Greywolf
    Adept

Kills : 5

Army Showcase Empty Army Showcase

Post  Greywolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 am

Just thought I'd throw up a thread where folks can post pics of their armies. This is not a WIP thread, so no individual pics please. Just pics of your ENTIRE army. I'll start it off. Here is my entire Space Wolf army to date. Twisted Evil
    Army Showcase DSCN0524
    Anyone that knows me, knows this needs to be updated, but its a start to the thread, so come on, pull them all out and lets see what ya got! LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:07 am